QHHT® Des Moines, Iowa
Level 1 Companion
September 8th – September 10th @ 9:00am – 6:00pm
Temple for Performing Arts
1011 Locust Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Embark on the experience of a lifetime as you
broaden your QHHT® knowledge and understanding.
The QHHT® Level 1 Companion Program is for online graduates and anyone wanting to brush up on their skills. You must have already taken Level One to participate in this class. The live 3 day class is given by a certified QHHT instructor.
This class provides a day to answer your questions, a day to practice your new found skills with other classmates and a day to share your session results and receive immediate feedback. This program is perfect for new online course students, practitioners who have previously completed the online course, or any practitioner who would like to get some practice sessions in, ask questions about their sessions and connect with other practitioners.
Class time is 9:00am to 6:00pm local time.
We invite you to join Level 1 Practitioners from all over the world as you visit the stunning Des Moines, Iowa. Enjoy the incredible views and nature that this glorious location has to offer.
You will go deeper into QHHT and level-up your Practitioner status more quickly when you experience, firsthand the energy from your QHHT family. Doing this will transform your daily life even as you return home.
This program is perfect for new online course students, practitioners who have previously completed the online course, or any practitioner who would like to get some practice sessions in, ask questions about their sessions and connect with other practitioners.
What does my class include?
September 8th - Day 1
• Ask questions of your teacher and break down integral pieces of the session process.
• Hear other questions and answers from practitioners at the same place in their journey.
• Get the answers YOU seek to better your practice.
September 9th - Day 2
• Practice your new found skills with other classmates in practice sessions.
• Evaluate your interview skills.
• Gain a sense of mastery with these new found abilities.
September 10th - Day 3
• Share your session results and experiences.
• Receive immediate feedback on your sessions, and use this new information to grow your practice.
Meet your class instructor
Suzanne Spooner is an experienced Level 3 practitioner of Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique, and a Lead Forum Moderator for the Global Network of QHHT Practitioners.