- Students will be given an information pack to work through with the tutors comprising of plans and illustrations, lists of terminologies, classification and identification charts. The three-hour extensive training session will be a highly interactive experience incorporating question and answers sessions, demonstrations and brainstorming.
- Students will be given all introductory information and prepared for the undertaking of the full and complete UFO Investigators Training Course (UITC) for which they will be given as an interactive (hyperlinked) PDF file on CD-Rom at the end of their three hour extensive training session. Students will receive an introductory course certificate and registration number for completing the three hour extensive training session.
- Students can complete their full UITC in their own time and submit their answers electronically to Manchester Association of Paranormal Investigation & Training (M.AP.I.T) HQ. Examination papers will be dispatched to all students on completion of the UITC.
- Students will receive 24 hour support, should they have any queries or difficulties via use of our dedicated ‘students web page’. Final examination papers can be submitted for marking electronically and on completion will receive the official certificate.
- Students will receive further guidance and support when required and can obtain assistance with placement within suitable UFO organisations. Information pertaining to further education within the subjects of the paranormal and anomalous phenomena will also be available. Students will become registered as a credited investigator of the UFO phenomena and listed within our database, allowing further development.