Important Things to Consider when Choosing a QHHT® Practitioner and What to Expect from Your QHHT® Session
- QHHT® sessions should never be done via Skype, phone or remotely. A proper QHHT® session should only be done in person with a trained QHHT® practitioner.
- Appropriate QHHT® session length – Ask your potential practitioner how long their QHHT® sessions typically last. QHHT® sessions should be a minimum of four to five hours. This time includes an interview, the hypnosis experience and time afterwards to discuss your session. If a practitioner states a session lasts less than 4-5 hours know that isn’t a favorable situation.
- When QHHT® is given properly it is meant to be a one time experience. If your potential practitioner suggests that additional sessions are needed or recommended please know this is not typically necessary.
Here is a brief YouTube clip discussing these topics:
- It is recommended by the QHHT® Academy that practitioners not charge for sessions while they are in their training phase and gathering experience. Depending on how often new practitioners are doing practice sessions this training phase can last six months to one year.
- A QHHT® experience is unlike a psychic reading experience where you are given the information by someone else. A pure and true QHHT® experience is special because the practitioner is facilitating the client to access the client’s own knowledge and healing. This truly is the experience of all answers lie within. If the practitioner is doing the healing or answering the client’s questions for them, know this is not QHHT®.
- A true and pure QHHT® session does not combine other modalities before, during or after the QHHT® session. QHHT® on its own is a very powerful and transformative experience perfected by Dolores Cannon and her decades of hypnosis work. There is no need to add or combine modalities with it. Matter of fact, when other modalities are added, the QHHT® experience is watered down, becoming less effective.
The following video addresses two frequently asked questions:
2. Can I be hypnotized?
Feeling somewhat awake & aware in a session
A common misconception about the deep state of hypnosis is that you will feel asleep and/or not remember much or anything of your time in hypnosis. What we have found in the past few years is that with the raising of consciousness in humanity, many people experience a profound and expansive QHHT® experience while possibly feeling somewhat awake and aware. Your practitioner is trained to help you recede the ego and have clear and easy access to your subconscious (Higher Self) even while having the feeling of being awake and aware. Matter of fact being aware and having clear access to our higher guidance is where we as a whole are headed! Please see this YouTube clip for more understanding.
Three simple tips to help you let go and have a great QHHT® session:
1) When your practitioner asks you to see or feel something try to see and feel it with as much detail as you can imagine.
2) When your practitioner asks you a question always answer with the very first thought you have.
3) Talk and talk a lot.
Please see this YouTube clip for more information on these great tips.
Laura Casto’s Great Advice:
Please see this YouTube clip for Laura’s message.