QHHT® Kansas City, Missouri
Level 1 Companion
June 11th – June 13th @ 9:00am – 5:00pm Local Time
Kansas City Public Library – Plaza Branch
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO. 64112
The class size is small and spaces will fill up quickly!
Embark on the experience of a lifetime as you
broaden your QHHT® knowledge and understanding.
The QHHT® Level 1 Companion Program is for online graduates and anyone wanting to brush up on their skills. You must have already taken Level One to participate in this class. The live 3 day class is given by a certified QHHT instructor.
This class provides a day to answer your questions, a day to practice your new found skills with other classmates and a day to share your session results and receive immediate feedback. This program is perfect for new practitioners who have previously completed the online course, or any practitioner who would like to get some practice sessions in, ask questions about their sessions and connect with other practitioners.
Class time is 9:00am to 5:00pm local time.
We invite you to join Level 1 Practitioners from all over the world as you visit the amazing Kansas City, Missouri. Enjoy all the incredible energy and life that Missouri has to offer!
You will go deeper into QHHT and level-up your Practitioner status more quickly when you experience, firsthand the energy from your QHHT family. Doing this will transform your daily life even as you return home.
This program is perfect for new online course students, practitioners who have previously completed the online course, or any practitioner who would like to get some practice sessions in, ask questions about their sessions and connect with other practitioners.
What does my class include?
June 11th - Day 1
• Ask questions of your teacher and break down integral pieces of the session process.
• Hear other questions and answers from practitioners at the same place in their journey.
• Get the answers YOU seek to better your practice.
June 12th - Day 2
• Practice your new found skills with other classmates in practice sessions.
• Evaluate your interview skills.
• Gain a sense of mastery with these new found abilities.
June 13th - Day 3
• Share your session results and experiences.
• Receive immediate feedback on your sessions, and use this new information to grow your practice.
Meet your class instructor
Christi Clemons Hoffman
Christi Clemons Hoffman is an experienced Level 3 practitioner of Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique, and a powerful energy in the growing community of QHHT Practitioners.
Are you ready for the next step in your QHHT® journey?
Coupon codes are not valid for live events.