“Live” Level 3 Course:
QHHT® Level 3 “Live” Course
(for information about the online Level 1 course, click here)
Cost: US $1,750*
Duration: 3 days
Class Times: 9 AM to 6:00 PM each day
*Maximum Number of Students Per Level 3 Class is 3
The Level 3 class is for practitioners who have completed Level 2 (after January 2018), have a minimum of 125 sessions, and facilitate QHHT as Dolores taught. This 3 day small group course offers professional assessment and feedback on the practitioners’ actual session recording including but not limited to: the interview process, the session location, induction, lifetime/s, contact with the SC and more. Videos will be reviewed in a group setting so each practitioner will not only learn from their own video, but from the others’ videos as well.
Practitioners do not receive a certificate for this course for simply attending class, most often there is follow up work to be done outside of the classroom setting.
Level 3 is a finite evaluation of your QHHT skills. This advanced class is designed for those practitioners that do QHHT professionally and want their skill level to be very pure to how Dolores Cannon did her sessions.
There are serious criteria to meet and to maintain for this designation. Unlike Level 1 and Level 2 classes, the process to attain the Level 3 status begins with the class and continues until the practitioner is passed by Julia Cannon. This can involve more than one video submission, extended refinement on the voice and session questions. The average length of time to pass the Level 3 class is 6-9 months.
The following list of requirements is needed for the class:
- Completed Level 2 after January 2018 (students that took L2 in 2017 or earlier must complete a current L2 class as a prerequisite)
- One session video accompanied by the audio recording of the interview
- A signed Video Release Form and Code of Ethics form
- One page session notes for each session.
(Notes include Practitioner Name, Client’s First Name, Session Date, Total Session Time, Reason for visit, and brief session outcome. Only handwritten session notes will be accepted)
- Required paperwork should be sent to email@example.com. Required video and audio recordings need to be put on a USB drive and brought to class with you.
- Once this course is completed along with any follow up work, practitioners will be certified as a Level 3 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Practitioner.
Re-certification is the responsibility of the practitioner and will need to be completed every 2 years which will include:
- A Notebook
- 200 sessions logged
- No outstanding complaints
- Actively sharing session stories (2 per month either via the QHHT Official Forum or their own personal blog)
- Actively assisting new practitioners (either via the QHHT Official Forum or provide 3 reference letters from practitioners).
- Actively spread the word about QHHT in their country/community (via interviews, lectures, workshops, website)
- An Audio Recording of a recent session.
- Re-certification Fee $1333
Anyone with outstanding complaints must retake the Level 3 course.