The enneagram psychometrics is the latest craze for understanding our personalities. No one likes to be put into a box, but, it can be helpful to understand your core values and deep-rooted reactions to improve your state of mind and living. If you are a business owner wishing to understand your employees better or simply curious about yourself and your own personal development then take this free enneagram test and start your journey!
The 9 Enneagram types explained
Enneagram personality test got its name from the Greek word, ennea, which means the number nine. There are nine different personality types in total.
Can you recognize your own personality or characteristics in any of the different types of enneagram below? Take a look and then try the enneagram quiz to see if you were right!
Type 1 – The Perfectionist
- Ones value their self-control and personal integrity.
- Correcting rights from wrongs
- Strong sense of morals and values
- High standards, they know what they want.
- Idealistic mentality.
- Their perfectionistic attitude makes them critical of others and their self
- Honest and reliable reformers
Type 2 – The Helper
- Great at making connections.
- Cares greatly of the opinion of others.
- Empathetic towards other people’s situations.
- Empowers people to realize and actualize their full potential or personal.
- Puts others before their own needs which are often not realized or avoided.
- Very adaptable and open to change for people to like them.
- Seeks the approval of others.
Type 3 – The Performer
- Channel their emotions into motivation
- Goal-driven and initiative in their work.
- Hates to disappoint anyone and will always meet up to expectations.
- Best suited to business environments.
- Very adaptable to their environments.
- Can be quite competitive as they always want to be right.
- Loves to be praised for their success
Type 4 – The Romantic
- Often has a feeling there is something missing in their lives.
- On a perpetual mission to find wholeness
- Loves all forms of healing, like reiki, or counseling.
- Deep feeling people, who seek meaning within their relationships.
- Alone time is necessary for them to process their own thoughts from other’s feelings.
- They have open minds and open hearts – appreciating all feelings.
Type 5 – The Observer
- They work with their minds, appreciating intellectuality.
- Autonomic, self-reliant people, as well as individualists.
- Privacy is extremely important to them and sometimes other people’s company can feel invasive
- The ability to detach from situations to protect oneself.
- Where there is an excess of knowledge they lack in emotions, they can seem distant.
- Family is important to them but they are adamant to go after their own dreams and interests.
Type 6 – The Loyal Sceptic
- Wary of people’s true intentions.
- Finds themselves questioning people’s habits.
- Great problem identifiers and problem solvers.
- Plays by the rules and great at making alliances
- As they build trust with others they are quite flexible.
- Can be indecisive whether to trust or not.
Type 7 – The Epicure
- The optimistic, happy-go-lucky, and easygoing attitude in life.
- Keen on a wide variety of topics.
- Hates to be limited to one career or life path, preferring to keep doors of opportunity open.
- They are well-spoken and great at communicating.
- Not bothered about the opinion or approval of others.
- Adventurous people who love to travel and explore, constantly trying new things.
- Love expanding their mind to new concepts on life or the latest technology craze.
Type 8 – The Protector
- Natural leaders who are initiative and commanding.
- People might describe them as intense.
- Adamant to do things in their own way as they are stubborn and impatient with rules.
- They are defensive towards criticism or any injustices.
- Has a strong need to protect or defend themselves, their family, and anyone in their close circle.
- They can come across as exciting and very giving, yet they can be domineering at the same time.
Type 9 – The Negotiator
- The mayonnaise to hold the sandwich together or the glue which holds us together.
- Have a tendency to be lazy, struggles to get projects to lift-off.
- At the same time, they are quite diligent.
- Very accepting of others and tend to be peacemakers.
- Hates conflict and will go to lengths to avoid it.
- They are undeniably stubborn.
- In conversation, they can struggle to get-to-the-point.
Free enneagram test with wings: What is your enneagram personality type?
How to interpret the enneagram personality test results
There are no wrong answers in this test as its intention is to discover your true personality type. Answer these questions after reading carefully and thinking deeply on which answer you truly resonate with.
Did You enjoy the enneagram questions? Then share this free online enneagram test with a friend!
I am a creative and a wanderer. Mysteries and connections are what inspire me to write. While on my path, my purpose is to bring you information to help inspire you on your journey on this place called earth.
Read similar posts
To undergo a spiritual awakening is usually quite unpleasant. Every single human being is on their own spiritual journey to find their true self. You’ll find that your higher self will try to connect with you whilst you are riding the roller coaster towards spiritual enlightenment, you should not resist, rather go…Read More»
The enneagram psychometrics is the latest craze for understanding our personalities. No one likes to be put into a box, but, it can be helpful to understand your core values and deep-rooted reactions to improve your state of mind and living. If you are a business owner wishing to understand your employees…Read More»
Interested in becoming a QHHT Practitioner?
Find out how YOU can become a QHHT Practitioner. We offer an entire online course journey to get you started, growing, and achieving your goals.